Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

A moment to write.

I am taking a few minutes to write ... my head is so incredibly foggy today. So incredibly tired.  I am dreaming of a tent somewhere away from the world and a really long summer nap.

I ended this place to be a mind sorting space.. not exactly a journal I can look back on. But if I want to get back into this rhythm of words.. I need to begin somewhere.

Phish is this weekend. It feels really good to be in the crowd. Each song brings me back years. 15 years. I can see the ice on the VT bridge and feel the breeze, when Christian is driving us up to Burlington in his old eighties Volvo wagon... Chalkdust Torture blaring.. like it was yesterday. All of us crammed inside. It feels like home in the oddest of ways to be standing in the mess of it all.

My life experience had been so limited.  I am working my way through this in my mind.. as to whether it has been sealed by fate, or if I have made my own choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment